TENDERIO aimed to increase SMEs’ participation in public procurement in EU through the development and the implementation of innovative activities that informed, educated and supported European SMEs to access international tenders.
TENDERIO helped SMEs to overcome the barriers that inhibited their participation in cross-border procurement, i.e. the language, the bureaucracy, the difficulties in finding local partners and the lack of knowledge about local tender procedures, by providing the following tools and services:
- a tender search engine which allows access to 1.500 new tenders in Europe every day;
- a benchmarking model on public procurement;
- national training sessions;
- business-to-procurers days and matchmaking opportunities;
- tailored coaching and mentoring services;
- e-conference and webinars on “how to win a tender abroad”.
Other services include a helpdesk, through which companies can access valuable information about specific tenders, country guides on public procurement, regular workshops, and an innovative “bidding laboratory” where guidance on developing successful bids is delivered.
TENDERIO also identifies possible partners and recommends expert consultancies to help you write bids and translate materials into the appropriate language for each offer.