- Preparation of presentations and production of information and training material.
- Elaborate audit questionnaires, agenda and methodology.
- Perform a comparative analysis of the selected IPP tools.
- Select and define environmental performance indicators.
- Define the contents, structure and size of the environmental analysis.
- Perform a technology market search on Best Available Techniques (BAT’s) and Best Practices.
- Develop the action plan methodology and specifications (content, structure, extent of analysis)
- Elaborate the procedure for the implementation and monitoring of the individual action plans.
- Perform the audits.
- Write the environmental analysis reports.
- Develop and finalise the individual action plans.
- Agree on the implementation and monitoring procedure.
- Monitoring progress and the implementation of the action plan (corrective and preventive action) against specific targets.
- Elaborate benchmarking qualitative reports.
Also, participation in the: project management – reporting – monitoring, detailed planning & scheduling of project’s activities, execution of 3 info-days and 3 one-day workshops / seminars, definition and elaboration of reporting procedure, identification of complementary projects and establishment of communication, project review and final report, design and organisation of the Green Contest, execution of the Green Contest, international conference, execution of IPP conference in Crete, dissemination of project’s results, development of benchmarking self-assessment questionnaires, development of the methodology, contents and extent of analysis of the qualitative report.