- Support to the financial management of the project
- Responsible for the analysis of the PPI landscape at national and EU level (best practices, factors hindering the process, constrains, labels and standards in PPI, European Policy Framework, EC funded projects, policies, etc.) with special focus on the barriers and opportunities to the Innovation Procurement process, products and services in healthcare and clean energy sector
- Organisation of the training, public consultation and market brokerage events in Greece.
- Support to the piloting of PPI in the 2 targeted countries (Slovakia and Romania)
- Contribution to the impact assessment.
- Promotion of the project’s activities through its wide national and European networks.