Promoting EU-funded projects of inclusive, innovative and reflective societies (GA No 693796)
Dandelion will promote the work carried out under EU-funded projects in the field of “inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies” on a local, regional and European level by developing and implementing a series of innovative and exciting communications activities aiming to inform, educate and entertain. A series of creative actions targeting the different audiences will be deployed, aiming to close the gap between researchers and larger public. More specifically, the partners will:
- Analyse the research work of completed and on-going EU-funded research projects in the field of “Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective societies” to highlight the knowledge ‘offering’ deriving from them and improve access to research findings.
- Create a “consultation mechanism” in the form of an “Advisory Board” of external experts contributing to the analysis of the scientific knowledge deriving from EU-funded research
- Develop short but concise documents focusing on key socio-economic topics highlighting the work of EU-funded projects towards policy makers and academics (Policy Briefs) and the wider public (Fact Sheets)
- Offer advanced communication services to on-going (and future) EU-funded projects in the targeted field organising in a professional way their communication strategy and raise the skills of European scientists in terms of their dissemination practices through “Social Media Games”, BarCamps and thematically-dedicated “charrettes”.
- Create sustainable multidisciplinary Communities to enhance the visibility of EU-funded projects in the targeted field and facilitate dialogue on the exploitation of their research findings for the design of research agendas (thematic workshops and networking events at both European and national level, e-conferences, collaborative platform, social media, etc.)
- Ensure the proper dissemination of project activities, results, and lessons learnt, and facilitate post-project exploitation and the sustainability of the project
- Project management and coordination
- Overall responsible for the formation and operation of the Advisory Board
- Responsible for screening of EU-funded projects and data collection regarding their findings
- Organisation of the thematic workshop and BarCamp in Greece
- Promotion of the project’s activities and findings through its wide national and European networks