Capitalising the full potential of on-line collaboration for SMEs innovation support in the Agri-Food ecosystem (GA No 681482)
European Commission – Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME)
HORIZON 2020 – “Innovation in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises”
March 2016 – August 2018 (30 months)
Mr Kostas Bougiouklis – +30 2310 411 191, email@example.com
Mr Kostas Giagtzoglou – +30 2310 411 191, firstname.lastname@example.org
INNO-4-AGRIFOOD is set to co-design and demonstrate a new generation of innovation support services aimed at assisting European SMEs active in the Agri-food ecosystem to:
- Create and capture value from online collaboration for innovation;
- Access a broader range of innovation partners beyond their functional borders; and
- Mobilise their networks to timely seize opportunities for launching concrete innovation projects.
The innovative services to be developed by the project will be ultimately provided by leading innovation intermediaries and support networks in Europe such as the Enterprise Europe Network. They will be platform-independent and supported by a suite of smart ICT tools, based on well-established and mainstream web-technologies.
In order to equip the staff of innovation intermediaries across Europe with the expertise and skill-set required to deliver its novel innovation support services, INNO-4-AGRIFOOD will also develop a qualification profile, complemented with a dedicated curriculum as well as a series of e-training courses provided via an interactive e-learning environment.
The design, testing and validation of all INNO-4-AGRIFOOD value propositions will take into account the needs of agri-food SMEs and their innovation intermediaries both of which will be effectively integrated along with stakeholders into a co-creative process to generate demand-driven, desirable and sustainable project outcomes.
- Project management and coordination
- Analysis of agri-food SMEs with a view to extracting their profiles in terms of on-line collaboration for innovation support.
- Development, testing and validation of innovation support services and ICT tools customised to the needs of agri-food SMEs.
- Development of case-based training material aimed at enhancing the capacity of agri-food innovation consultancies and networks to support the online collaboration endeavors of their clients.
- Provision of well-tailored, rapid e-training courses to innovation support intermediaries and professionals of the European agri-food sector.
- Awareness creation on project activities and dissemination of project results through its EU-wide connections and networks.