Piloting Public Procurement of Innovation (GA No 857810)
European Commission – Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME)
Competitiveness of Enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (COSME)
16 January 2020 – 15 April 2023 (40 months)
Mr Iakovos Delioglanis – +30 2310 411 191, firstname.lastname@example.org
PRONTO aims to boost public procurement for sustainable innovation by:
- encouraging cooperation and knowledge sharing between public buyers to promote the use of public procurement;
- enhancing their professional capacity and skills to implement PPI in a successful manner in-line with the national and EU standards;
- and piloting PPIs in the areas of clean energy (Slovakia), and healthcare and regional development (Romania).
- Support to the financial management of the project
- Responsible for the analysis of the PPI landscape at national and EU level (best practices, factors hindering the process, constrains, labels and standards in PPI, European Policy Framework, EC funded projects, policies, etc.) with special focus on the barriers and opportunities to the Innovation Procurement process, products and services in healthcare and clean energy sector
- Organisation of the training, public consultation and market brokerage events in Greece.
- Support to the piloting of PPI in the 2 targeted countries (Slovakia and Romania)
- Contribution to the impact assessment.
- Promotion of the project’s activities through its wide national and European networks.