Green Growth and Circular Economy – Supporting activities for stakeholder engagement, exchange of information and best practices (ENV.B.1/FRA/2018/0002)
European Commission, Directorate-General for Environment
November 2018 – November 2022 (48 months)
Ms Foteini Psarra, +30 2310 411 191, email@example.com
Reaching out to and mobilisation of a wider range of stakeholders including citizens, business, public authorities of all levels and academia is a big challenge, that requires systematic and professional actions of experts, strong and trustful connections, and innovative and appealing approach in communication.
Aware of this challenge, we are seeking, through this Framework Contract, for creative organisational, technical, communication, as well as analytical and thematic expert assistance in reinforcing existing and launching new tools and initiatives for engaging stakeholders and helping the Commission in reaching the Green Growth and Circular Economy policy objectives.
More specifically, through the implementation of this Framework Contract, we aim to:
- Actively engage European and non-European stakeholders in the development and implementation of the proposed policies;
- Educate and train stakeholders as regards policies and legislation, build understanding, support and acceptance for the proposed policies;
- Raise the Commission’s profile as a key player in Green and Circular Economy on the international arena;
- Advocate a resource-efficient society by raising awareness about environmental issues among the general public and encouraging citizens to take positive actions;
- Encourage stakeholders and opinion leaders to adopt and promote Circular Economy and Green Growth in their field of activity, namely through facilitating the exchange of best practices and by rewarding consistent efforts.