Technology harvest & transfer for an Open Internet Initiative (GA No 825147)
European Commission – Directorate-General Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT)
H2020 – INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP – Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies – ICT
May 2019 – April 2022 (36 months)
Mr Iakovos Delioglanis – +30 2310 411 191, firstname.lastname@example.org
TETRA is a business accelerator for the Next Generation Internet (NGI) beneficiaries, namely those received funding from an NGI project through an Open Call (Open Internet Initiative projects) and supports them in accelerating their business from “R&D stage” to “Go-To Market stage”. To this end, a wide range of business support activities targeted the NGI beneficiaries will be deployed helping them turn their results into marketable products and services. In this respect, the TETRA services are structured in the following blocks:
- BUILD – train beneficiaries on the fundamentals of start-ups that tackle intellectual property rights and management, importance of the team and good leadership.
- SELL – help beneficiaries enter new markets, connect with networks of mentors and innovation hubs and develop a marketing and sales strategy.
- SCALE – connect beneficiaries with investors and corporates to help them establish connections, raise investments and skyrocket their business.
These services will prepare beneficiaries for success in the marketplace by:
- Ensuring the best use of their outcomes through specific exploitation strategies; and
- Supporting their uptake at local, regional, national and international level.
The operational objectives of TETRA are to:
- Identify the business needs, interests and exploitation paths of the NGI beneficiaries in order to develop a need-driven value proposition for TETRA and pitch it to them.
- Assist these beneficiaries in acquiring the competences needed to bring their innovation to the market through a capacity building programme provided by the means of training during bootcamps, coaching and mentoring.
Assess the impacts of the supporting activities provided and their contribution towards the accomplishment of NGI-Open Internet’s objectives.
- Mapping the NGI ecosystem and identification of the barriers and challenges of the Open Internet Initiative (OII) projects.
- Development and packaging of the TETRA value proposition for OII projects.
- Organisation of a well-tailored training bootcamp in Greece.
- Contribution to the provision of business support services.
- Contribution to the impact assessment.
- Promotion of the project’s activities through its wide national and European networks.