Mobilization of a plurality of voices and mutual learning to accelerate the Bio-based sector (GA No 774331)
European Commission – Research Executive Agency (REA)
HORIZON 2020 – “Supporting market development for bio-based products and processes”
January 2018 – December 2020 (36 months)
The website will be available soon
Mr Iakovos Delioglanis – +30 2310 411 191, email@example.com
BIOVoices aims at engaging all relevant stakeholder groups “voices” (policy makers, researchers, the business community and the civil society) in order to address societal, environmental and economic challenges related to bio-based products and applications.
The platform developed by BIOVoices builds on the concept of Mobilisation & Mutual Learning Platforms (MML) and methods developed previously in European projects with the ultimate objective of delivering an Action Plan addressing the challenges of raising awareness of and engaging with the citizens on the bio-based products.
The main objectives of the BIOVoices project are to:
- Define a framework for MML by reviewing barriers and opportunities for the development of bio-based value chains, identifying stakeholders and expected benefits from mutual learning and mapping bio-based products based on stakeholders’ interests.
- Launch the BIOVoices multi-stakeholders community and social platform to support and enable discussion, workshops, mobilization and mutual learning events.
- Improve framework conditions for new bio-based market opportunities including action plans and processes, by involving in more than 50 co-creation events, at European, National and Regional level attracting at least 2.840 experts.
- Transform the experience of the BIOVoices community in Actionable Knowledge for the different stakeholders, publishing recommendations and policy briefs (at least four) to address the challenges related to bioeconomy.
- Ensure that the BIOVoices outcomes will have an impact on the different stakeholders, though and early impact, dissemination, communication and exploitation strategy.
- Overall responsible for the organisation of the BIOVoices National MML co-creation events.
- Development of the project’s exploitation and sustainability plan.
- Promotion of the project’s activities and findings through its wide national and European networks.